Scuderia Ambrosiana was an Italian motor racing team that competed in Grand Prix motor racing and the Formula One World Championship. The team was founded in 1937 by drivers Giovanni Lurani, Luigi Villoresi, Franco Cortese and Eugenio Minetti and was named after the patron saint of Milan, Saint Ambrose. The team's cars were painted in blue and black after the colours of F.C. Internazionale Milano, which at the time went under the name Ambrosiana Inter.
In 1950 and 1951 Scuderia Ambrosiana competed in the Formula One world championship. In 1951 Lurani and Giovanni Bracco took part in the Lemans 24 Hours with a Lancia Aurelia B20 finishing twelfth. Scuderia Ambrosiana's last entry was at the British Grand Prix in 1954.
Activity: 1950 - 1954 Grand Prix: 6 Best Result: 9th - D. Hampshire (British 1950) Best Grid Position: 12th - R. Parnell (France 1950) Fastest Laps: 0 Championship Points: 0