RAYNOR MOTORSPORTS - WILLY T. RIBBS - Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
In 1990, American driver Willy T. Ribbs got a spot in the CART championship for the first time. (It would be the first time an Afro-American would participate in a CART/Indycar championship). Through the Raynor Motorsports team and the sponsorship of comedian and friend Bill Cosby, Ribbs guarantees participation in 8 races of the 1990 season.
Driving a Lola T9000/Judd, Ribbs had the best result in 10th place at the Vancouver GP, scoring the only 3 points in the 1990 championship.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|