DEMPSTER RACING - 1974 F1 SEASON - Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
The Dempster International Racing team was an initiative for the 1974 British GP at Brand Hatch. Dempster leases a March 731 that had been used by James Hunt the year before, and and handed Mike Wilds a try to qualify.
The race would have 34 cars registered, but only 25 qualified. Wilds takes only 33rd place (ahead of finnish Leo Kinnunen only) and does not qualify, and the team is then disbanded.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|