COBRA CAR SECURITY - MARCH F1 TEAM - Unisex Hoodie
Cobra Car Security and Leyton House were one of the main sponsors on the March Formula 1 Team in 1987 and 1988 seasons. The team achieved excellent results mainly in 1988 with a car designed by Adrian Newey through drivers Ivan Capelli and Mauricio Gugelmin.
With 22 points in total, the team finished 6th in the 1988 Constructors Championship.
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua