COBRA CAR SECURITY - MARCH F1 TEAM - Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
Cobra Car Security and Leyton House were one of the main sponsors on the March Formula 1 Team in 1987 and 1988 seasons. The team achieved excellent results mainly in 1988 with a car designed by Adrian Newey through drivers Ivan Capelli and Mauricio Gugelmin.
With 22 points in total, the team finished 6th in the 1988 Constructors Championship.
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping